July 29 - Aug 3 2018, Boston / Cambridge, USA
The "Cambridge Workshops of Cool Stars, Stellar Systems and the Sun" are held biennially and have evolved to be the premier conference series for cool star research.
The SOC is currently working on the science themes for this meeting,
which we will list here as soon as they are finalized.
Previous cool stars meetings covered topics such as:
- Cool Stars in the Galactic Context
- (sub)Stellar Interiors & Fundamental Properties
- Physics of (sub)Stellar Atmospheres & Cool Star Abundances
- Stellar Winds, Mass Loss, and Rotation from the pre-MS through the AGB
- Solar/Stellar Magnetic Activity and the Impact on Planetary Environments
- Cool Star Formation, Structure and Evolution
- Cool Stars as Dynamic Objects
- Cool Star Abundances
- Cool Stars as Planet Hosts